Monday, July 20, 2009

Lindsey,

I think that Ifound a way for you to allow me to access the site to add my things ans change things. Go into your veiw of the web site like you are going to edit the web page. At the top of the page there is a ling called more actions. click on this is drops down a menu. On the menu select the option manage site. Once you are here go under the title Site Settings and click on Sharing. This will bring up a box and in the box you have three options; as owners, as collaboraters, and as viewers. I thinks i would choose as oweners and send me the invitation. I think this will allow me to gain access to the website to make changes. If this does not work I would choose as collaboraters and see if this will do the same thing. Let me know how this goes.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment